lemony snicket review:

Lemony snicket review

Lemony Snicket Series of Unfortunate events

Term One

My sister dragged me into watching this lemony Snicket Series a while ago. But before that I had been told it was absolutely amazing, but I still had no interest what so ever in watching it.

I was hesitant in watching the series because of all the bad reviews the film had received.

The film of lemony Snicket was made in 2004 but ever since the series came out in January 13th 2017 everybody was going on and on about it.

This series is the grievous tale of three orphans Violet, Klaus, and Sunny Baudelaire who are investigating their parent’s’ mysterious death. They went missing in a tragic accident a while ago. The siblings have been organized by Mr poe with a guardian named Count Olaf, who will do what it takes to get the Baudelaire’s back to him. Violet, Klaus, and Sunny always find out its count Olaf in disguise trying to capture them at every turn, making different plans in disguise.

Lemony Snicket the series of unfortunate events was nominated for Best Achievement in Music Written for Motion Pictures, Original Score and Best Achievement in Costume Design and Best Achievement in Art Direction. They have won Best Achievement in Makeup and Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Book, A Series of Unfortunate Events it has won the Quill Award for Children’s chapter book/middle grade 2006.